Aims and Values
The principal aims of the school and the trust are to lay the foundations for the future intellectual, physical, social, moral and cultural development of each child.
We aim to achieve the highest possible standards in relation to the pupil’s age and ability by providing teaching of a high quality and a rich curriculum that meets national requirements.
“All the teachers are approachable and always have time to speak when needed’ (parent survey 2019)
Through efficient management at all levels we aim to make best use of our available resources by:
- Providing all pupils with a stimulating, secure environment where children want to learn and where they achieve their full potential.
- Creating a caring atmosphere, where pupils respect the values, beliefs, aspirations and property of all members of the school and wider community, building on the foundations laid down at home and pre-school.
- Promoting a desire in the children to bring credit on themselves and their school by their good behaviour in and out of school, reinforced by a firm and fair Behaviour Policy.
- Recognising the needs of each individual child and celebrate their efforts and successes in order to build self-worth.
- Ensuring strong links with the local communities, recognising the school’s place as a valuable resource.